Below are entries from our cocktail competition. All entries below won a gift certificate for a complimentary Party Host Helper for up to four hours at a future part!
Try them out for yourself and let us know which is your favorite!
- 2oz hypnotic
- 1 oz grey goose vodka raspberry or regular
- ¼ rosewater
- ¼ raspberry juice
- Fresh raspberries garnish
- 1 oz Ciroc watermelon vodka
- 2 oz watermelon juice
- Splash of club soda
- Garnish with lime
Margarita’s Smokey Passion
- 1 part Casamigos Blanco
- 1.5 parts “mix” (about equal passion fruit and fresh-squeezed lime juice, plus some agave to taste)
- 1/3 part Ancho Reyes ancho chile liqueur
- Rim a glass with flakey smoked salt and/or something spicy!
“The Wild Hibiscus”
- 2 ounces Hendricks Gin
- 1.5 ounces hibiscus simple syrup
- 1.5 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- lime, lemon, and orange wedge
Add gin, lime juice, fruit, and hibiscus simple syrup into a shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into your favorite glass. (I like to serve in a tall stem glass to showcase the beautiful color of the hibiscus and fruit. Top with soda water. Garnish with a lime wheel and enjoy!
Recipe for Hibiscus simple syrup:
- Make a simple sugar syrup (1 qt sugar and 1-quart water and bring to a boil).
- Add 2 cups of dried hibiscus flowers, 1 cup basil leaves, .5 cup mint leaves, 1/2 cucumber (quartered pieces) and let simmer for up to two hours.
- Use a copper mule cup
- 1 shot of Casamigos Mezcal
- 1 6.7 oz bottle of good quality ginger beer
- 1 tsp. Agave syrup
- ¼ lime squeezed thoroughly and dropped in
- 1 basil leaf
Sgroppino Italian Cocktail
Key lime pie martini
- 1 part vanilla vodka
- 2 parts coconut rum
- Splash of lime juice
- Toasted coconut and graham crumb rim
Thank you to everyone who participated, we can't wait to try these cocktail recipes out!