here, which means St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. Throwing a
party for it can be affordable and easy with these simple tips:
1. Green Gear – Make all your guests wear green. Vote for the
person who did the best job transforming into a leprechaun.
2. Lucky Charms Cocktail – Revisit your favorite childhood
cereal with this tasty adult beverage. It’s a simple mix of
marshmallow-flavored vodka and almond milk. Get the full recipe here.
3. Rainbow Veggie/Fruit Tray – Put a festive spin on this party
staple. Grab a large cutting board or just pick up a Styrofoam board from the
craft store and cover with foil. Take the chopped veggies/fruit and shape them
into a rainbow. Have toothpicks and dips on the side.
4. DIY Decor – Fill a bunch of green balloons to create your own
four-leaf clovers, like this.
5. Hire a Helper – Make your St. Patrick’s Day bash a success
Host Helpers. From refilling the green beer to loading your
dishwasher, Party Host Helpers get the job done so the host can have fun!
With our help, your Irish eyes will definitely be smiling! You
can find us in:
– New Jersey
– San Francisco
– Los Angeles
– Fort Lauderdale
– Palm Beaches
– Ft. Myers/Naples
– Bucks County
– Washington D.C.